BE RINGSIDE FOR THE ALPINE SNOW TKO FIS SNOWBOARD WORLD CUP
This is your opportunity to be a part of FIS Snowboard World Cup history. On February 29-March 1, 2020, Blue Mountain will host the Alpine Snow TKO FIS Snowboard World Cup. By volunteering, you will help welcome over 100 global athletes and create a memorable experience for them, their coaches and teams. You will also help represent as the face of Ontario & Canada Snowboard, for over 20,000 visitors to the Blue Mountain community.
We are looking for 160 enthusiastic and friendly volunteers to help in all aspects of our event from on the hill (minor officials), to in the office and as part of our many amazing partner events.
Volunteer perks include:
Exclusive free volunteer winter jacket from sponsor
Volunteer appreciation package including gifts from sponsors
Level 1 Certification Opportunity
Exclusive Alpine Snow TKO Swag
Opportunity to be a part of a nationally broadcast event
Volunteer hours (for educational purposes)
Making new connections
Step 1: Let us know your availability and interest by APPLYING HERE.
Step 2: Register with Ontario Snowboard via www.snowreg.com (if you are already registered please share your registration # as part of your application).
Step 3: Review & complete Spark Ontario’s Volunteering & Accessibility training
Step 4: All on hill volunteers must have a minimum Level 1 training to be on course. Webinar dates will be circulated to those selected to be an on course volunteer.
Volunteers are required for Blue Mountain Resort in the Village of Blue Mountain, here are a few things you should know before starting your application form:
- All individuals under 18 will require a parent’s written consent to volunteer.
- It may take up to 15 minutes to complete the application form; you will not be able to save a partially completed application.
- If you indicate having any certifications, you will be required to provide proof of such certification through the screening and selection process.
- You will need to provide one emergency contact.
- All travel and accommodations are the responsibility of our volunteers, we are not able to provide lodging to volunteers.
- If you have any other questions or concerns we are here to support you and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.